Look for the Signs
I felt compelled to write this blog after finishing my recent entry on how to use the Law of Attraction(link) to manifest your biggest and grandest dreams.
I absolutely stand by this practice and application of universal law, but I think we can also move through life with greater grace when we practice it with a “loose grip.”
What do I mean by loose grip?
- Letting go of stubborn expectations, demands, and needs.
When we become too rigid in what it is we think we want, we may lose sight of all the alternative paths present to us.
We find the signs of the universe by...
- Remaining open to new and unplanned experiences,
- Continuously taking steps and actions towards our ultimate dream lives,
You’ll know you’re using a tight grip when…
- You experience anxiousness
- You feel resistant to what is happening around you
- You have this nagging feeling that you are suffering more than you should be
Go with the Flow
Practicing ‘loose grip’ can be applied to our everyday lives.
There are numerous potential happenings that can occur any given day, many of which we can never anticipate.
Have you ever experienced something that was “meant” to be a joyous, well thought out and planned day turn sore simply because it did not go as you had envisioned?
You have a choice. You can…
- Sulk and suffer for something out of your control
- Flow into the new possibilities
Ask yourself… what can I now accomplish because of this new situation? I can turn this rainy beach day into a perfect self-care day, with nourishing home cooked meals, indulging in those books you’ve been neglecting and relaxing into a self-curated spa day, bath bombs, facials and all!
You don’t have to have a plan in life to be taken to exactly where you need to be.
Do you have faith in the inevitable success of your life? Do you trust that you are fully and wholeheartedly supported by the universe?
Guess what… you are.
We have a choice.
We always have a choice.
Make the choice to let things happen
and fall into place as they are,
rather than as you wish them to be.
Know that whatever it is that you resist, will persist, so take the path of no resistance.
In these moments…
- You’ll find ample space to celebrate the joyous twists and turns in your life’s plot.
- You’ll get to surrender to and enjoy all that is out of your control.
- You can choose to leap into the caring embrace of the Universe.
- You can trust that you’ll be caught if you ever fall.
Be open to the signs of the universe.
Be open to the goals and ambitions of your life,
evolving and transforming as you do too.
...back to a younger version of yourself… 5, 10, 20 years ago.
Sometimes, I am struck with amazement at the life I live today and how it is far more fulfilling than a younger, less lived version of myself could have ever dreamed was possible.
With each lived experience, memories made, and lessons learned, our future paths are influenced and affected. For many of us, there maybe future events that may completely transform the direction of our lives.
There maybe some hidden passion that will only come with perfect, divine timing. And with its arrival, it can open doors and pathways that your previous knowledge had no awareness of.
Can you be like a river and live your life in flow?
Like a Leaf on a Stream
If today I can experience deep astonishment at the wondrous, deep and fulfilling life I lead, who’s to say I won’t continue to be moved and amazed at how my life blossoms and blooms in time?
We can all benefit from adopting this way of thinking… of living.
There’s so much in store for us, some of which our wildest imaginations cannot even dream of.
I ask of you…
- Abandon resistance to forces out of your control.
- Accept where and how you can influence and create change.
- Embrace this mystery. Celebrate the unknown.
- Make the choice to flow with the great, mysterious river of life.
We may not always know where and how the river twists and bends. This is part of its beauty.
In the pursuit of your greatness, don’t lose sight of the very moments you are currently living.
- We can learn to trust that however things happen, it’s for the best.
- Make room in our visions for how things unexpectedly fall into place.
- Grant our dreams permission to adapt, shift and be informed by all of life’s happenings and events.